Universal Fitness Training Academy (UFTA), is the pioneer in providing Health and Fitness Education since 2006 in the entire Eastern Region of India to fitness professionals like Personal Trainers, Gym Trainers, Bodybuilders, Gym owners and to the common people so that so that one can get the benefits of scientific fitness training & nutrition to lead a healthy life. We also help fitness enthusiast or trainers to build a full-time career in the Fitness Industry. The academy is affiliated by the National Council of Sports Science & Physical Education (NCSPE) & National Youth Sports Health & Safety Institute (NYSHSI) the USA, as a “Best Practices Partner. UFTA also provides CPR Certification recognized by AHA USA, to Personal Trainers & Gym Trainers. UFTA’s main objective is to educate and create awareness about the importance of Scientific Fitness Training by conducting various seminars and workshops on health, fitness & nutrition in different parts of the country. The certification courses provided by UFTA are recognized by all the major gym chains, health clubs, schools and colleges, 5-star hotels all over India and abroad. We teach all our students with the latest evidence-based scientific research in the field of exercise physiology, sports & exercise nutrition.
OUR HISTORY- Witnessing the lack of qualified and trained Personal Trainers & Gym Instructors Bibhu Moni Singha, a Post Graduated in Fitness & Nutrition (Specialization- Exercise Physiology & Sports Nutrition), Certified Master Professional Personal Trainer and Weight Training Prescription Specialist, IFBB, Madrid, SPAIN, CPT, ACSM & CPT PF, USA, also trained in CPR & AED, who is one of the topmost Fitness Experts & Sports Nutritionists of the country having an experience of more than 20 years working in the Fitness Industry, started the academy in the year 2006 in a formal tie-up with BFY Sports and Fitness, Mumbai. Since then he has been working as the Founder & Director of Certification of the academy and have trained and certified more than 1400 Trainers from the academy. He has also been declared the winner of ALL INDIA FITNESS EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2018, in the EXCELLENT PERSONAL TRAINER CATEGORY, which was held this year on 4th May during a grand finale at The Taj Diplomatic Enclave Hotel New Delhi.
- To create awareness among the people especially amongst the young generation so that one can make a full-time career in Fitness for their livelihood.
- To make people understand that to become a Fitness Trainer or a Personal Trainer education in Exercise Science, Sports & Exercise Nutrition is very important, moreover, training in CPR & AED is also very important to save a person’s life during an emergency such as heart attack.
- Standardization of the Fitness Industry according to the international standards set by the IICREP, NSCA, ACSM & ISSN, encouraging Scientific Protocol of Fitness Training in gyms and health clubs.
no images were found
- To facilitate communication, conduct and arrange regular scientific meetings, seminars, workshops, conference, orientation/refresher course among persons actively engaged in Fitness Training, Education and research of Health & Exercise Science, and Sports & Exercise Nutrition to upgrade their knowledge.
- To preserve and improve the health of the people of the region especially the youth through Physical Fitness.
- To educate people of all ages, about the health benefits of physical activity and the science of Fitness Training.
- To develop a safe and effective fitness program for a special population (which includes physically challenged, children, senior citizens, and diseased people) as defined by ACSM, the world’s largest exercise science organization.
- To provide a unique opportunity to meet the preventive health care needs of the nation by offering Evidence-Based Exercise Science, Fitness, Sports & Exercise Nutrition Services.
- To facilitate communication and arrange scientific meetings, seminar workshops, conference, orientation/refresher course among persons actively engaged in teaching and research of Health & Exercise Science etc in several parts of the North East Region.
- To disseminate the result of the latest research in the field of Health & Fitness to the common people, health & fitness professionals.
- To collect, compile & publish material on topics related to health & physical fitness & related fields.
- To assist various organizations in strengthening health & fitness services provided in gyms, health clubs, schools & colleges.
- Fitness Education should be provided in schools and colleges to make the young generation aware of the benefits of Fitness to lead a healthy life free from getting addicted towards any bad habits.
- To bring Healthy Environment, Create a Fit & Healthy Culture.
- To improve a broad mass base for different Health, Fitness & Sports activities.
- To work for the formation of NEPFTA in various parts of the North-eastern Region.
- To match the standard of Fitness Education with the American & European countries worldwide.
- To work for the rights of Fitness Education Providers and Trainers & to update their knowledge by conducting various technical seminars & workshops on the latest research finding in the field of Exercise Science, Sports & Exercise Nutrition and Fitness Education to create more job opportunities in the growing Fitness Industry.