About NEPFTA Memberships:
The online membership will help people to access my workout programs & diet plans to get the best results from there workout. To avail, the membership one has to take a monthly subscription. The members will be guided through mail and skype.
Who should take the memberships:
Memberships are available to anyone who is into health and fitness. The memberships are offered at a nominal fee which is charged monthly, quarterly and half yearly.
General memberships & benefits: Which is especially for those people who want to get general advice on exercise and nutrition and those who wanted to sculpt there bodies. Membership is available for monthly, quarterly and half yearly basis.
Professional membership & benefits:
This membership is generally for those people who are into the health & fitness profession such as – Personal Trainers, Gym Trainers, Gym Owners, Strength & Conditioning Coaches, and athletes. The members will get all the desired and cutting edge information on health, fitness, exercise science, sports & exercise nutrition, personal training and about the fitness industry. Membership is available for monthly, quarterly and half yearly basis.
Renew your membership:
The membership can be renewed depending on the type of subscription through online bank transfer, bank deposit or online payment.
Offers & rewards:
Those members who remain members for at least one year will get direct access to our Fitness Expert & Sports Nutritionist, Bibhu Moni Singha for Personal Training and Nutrition guidance on a one to one basis on prior appointment.
TERMS AND CONDITION OF NEPFTA MEMBERSHIP
BIBHU MONI SINGHA FOUNDER & PRESIDENT of the Organisation. SANGEETA BORA FOUNDER & VICE PRESIDENT
- The name of the of the society shall be “North East Professional Fitness Trainers Association” hereinafter referred to as the “NEPFTA” an independent body which does Research on Exercise Science and Sports & Exercise Nutrition, operating on a not-for-profit basis and not aligning with any particular political party or religion.
The office of the society shall be in Universal Fitness Training Academy (UFTA), at Hengerabari near LP School, Guwahati -781036.
- That the Organisation shall operate as a not-for-profit basis and not align with any particular political party or religion.
- That the members shall contribute to the Organisation in the form of membership Fees that shall be paid annually and such amount as may be mutually decided by the members by passing a separate resolution.
- The members may voluntarily contribute to the organization to fulfill the purpose of the society and may receive funds from other people/ organization/company in the form of donations and such fund shall be utilized only for the purpose as laid in the agreement.
- The members of NEPTA shall meet at regular intervals and decide on the working of the Organisation and each decision of the Organisation shall be decided by the vote of the Members present and pass a resolution to give effect to the same.
- NEPTA shall open a separate Bank Account and shall deposit the funds collected in such Account. All operations of the Bank shall be authorized by minimum 2 members out of the three members mentioned as hereunder, however, the signature of the President shall be binding for all clearances:
Bibhu Moni Singha (President)
Sasanka Patwari (Treasurer)
Pawan Kumar Deka (General Secretary)
- The members shall not enter into any agreement in the name of the Organisation unless the same is approved by the members by passing a separate resolution in a meeting.
- The Mission of the Organisation has been decided by all the members and the same shall be as under and shall be binding upon all members duly signed :
- To create awareness among the people especially amongst the young generation so that one can make a full-time career in Fitness for their livelihood.
- To make people understand that to become a Fitness Trainer or a Personal Trainer education in Exercise Science, Sports & Exercise Nutrition is very important, moreover, training in CPR & AED is also very important to save a person’s life during an emergency such as heart attack.
- Standardization of the Fitness Industry according to the international standards set by the IFBB, ICREP, NSCA, ACSM & ISSN, encouraging Scientific Protocol of Fitness Training in gyms and health clubs.
- To facilitate communication, conduct and arrange regular scientific meetings, seminars, workshops, conference, orientation/refresher course among persons actively engaged in Fitness Training, Education and research of Health & Exercise Science, and Sports & Exercise Nutrition to upgrade their knowledge.
- To preserve and improve the health of the people of the region especially the youth through Physical Fitness.
- To educate people of all ages, about the health benefits of physical activity and the science of Fitness Training.
- To develop a safe and effective fitness program for a special population (which includes physically challenged, children, senior citizens, and diseased people) as defined by ACSM, the world’s largest exercise science organization.
- To provide a unique opportunity to meet the preventive health care needs of the nation by offering Evidence-Based Exercise Science, Fitness, Sports & Exercise Nutrition Services.
- To facilitate communication and arrange scientific meetings, seminar workshops, conference, orientation/refresher course among persons actively engaged in teaching and research of Health & Exercise Science etc in several parts of the North East Region.
- To disseminate the result of the latest research in the field of Health & Fitness to the common people, health & fitness professionals.
- To collect, compile & publish material on topics related to health & physical fitness & related fields.
- To assist various organizations in strengthening health & fitness services provided in gyms, health clubs, schools & colleges.
- Fitness Education should be provided in schools and colleges to make the young generation aware of the benefits of Fitness to lead a healthy life free from getting addicted towards any bad habits.
- To bring Healthy Environment, Create a Fit & Healthy Culture.
- To improve a broad mass base for different Health, Fitness & Sports activities.
- To work for the formation of NEPFTA in various parts of the North-eastern Region.
- To match the standard of Fitness Education with the American & European countries worldwide.
- To work for the rights of Fitness Education Providers and Trainers & to update their knowledge by conducting various technical seminars & workshops on the latest research finding in the field of Exercise Science, Sports & Exercise Nutrition and Fitness Education to create more job opportunities in the growing Fitness Industry.